With severe weather set to hit some parts of Australia this week lets feature some items with stormy coloured tones.
Featuring some of our newest Australian Wandarrah teamies, including (left to right, top to bottom):
1. Weather watch, bird photography, print by klausjaritz
2. Elephant thinking of you print by BreezyBirdGoodies
3. Black doily earrings by Jhoomka
4. Large rustic ocean jasper teardrop by lovich
5. Hand printed dragon gift tag by DearElk
6. Polymer clay greys necklace and earring set by MillieandMaude
7. Extreme cushion covers in charcoal, silver and cream by MicMacDesign
8. Gift tags watercolour swing tags by MinCardsAndThings
9. A4 art print black boar by RunawayArtNZ
Our three Wandarrah writers are back with us on the blog, Dawn from DeeDeeDeesigns, Kelly from Colourscape Studios and and Kaz from Kazzycaboodles. Occasionally we'll have a guest writer and you'll know those posts as we'll introduce them at the start of their post.